Alban Préaubert
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Forum sur un jeune patineur français attachant et prometteur

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Four encastrable Hisense BI64213EPB à 299,99€ ( ODR 50€)
299.99 € 549.99 €
Voir le deal

News

+24
grasshopper
Titanie
MAMOUNA38
Gosia
Alexmouth
Myloum
Dadou
Orlice
lovochocolat
quintia
Béa
Malgosia
miniLN
Laurie
Alina
nadou
Russian fan
Katherina
acupoftea?
Fleur
Galatée
Hélène
Callisto
Kmille
28 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Suivant
AuteurMessage
lovochocolat

lovochocolat

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyMer 17 Oct - 12:36

Myl, it's happy for you I have a very poor english .... how do you say : P*****E in english? smileyvert :macgyver:

Quintia, no listen Myloum, she likes say stupid things smileyvert (but if you want take pictures from behind, you can... smileyvert smileyvert smileyvert )
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Callisto
Ouvreuse de porte
Callisto

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyMer 17 Oct - 14:54

Myloum a écrit:
quintia, just in case you intend to fulfill Lovochocolat's request, just be aware that she prefers pictures from behind Wink Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You're right!!!
http://artisticdream.skyblog.com
quintia

quintia

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyMer 17 Oct - 15:06

LOL I will definitely take lots of pictures. Whether or not they will be from behind, I cannot say. Wink Laughing

Kiki
Titanie
Invité

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyMer 17 Oct - 22:37

Oh, but you will try to take pictures from backstage, won´t you? You must fight for all of us Very Happy
quintia

quintia

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyJeu 25 Oct - 15:05

I will take as many pictures as I can, which will probably be a lot. Very Happy Ladies, I leave tomorrow for Reading. I'm so excited!!!!

Allez Alban!!!

Kiki
lovochocolat

lovochocolat

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyJeu 25 Oct - 15:44

yeeeees!

Have a nice WE Kiki!!!! cheers
I'm sure it will be VERY VERY VERY VERY NICE!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink
Callisto
Ouvreuse de porte
Callisto

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyJeu 25 Oct - 19:54

AHHHH I'm so excited for you Kiki!!!

Take many picture for us (not only Alban Wink ) and enjoy your trip there! Very Happy
lovochocolat

lovochocolat

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyVen 26 Oct - 0:30

Callisto a écrit:
(not only Alban Wink )

YES ONLY ALBAN!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
quintia

quintia

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyDim 28 Oct - 23:10

Hello girls!!!! Very Happy I'm back. I had a great time. I felt bad for Alban, but I know as the season progresses, he'll do better. I actually thought that his SP was judged badly (he should've been second not Evan). Here's Part 1 of my report...

Skate America- Day 1 “Where Do We Buy An Umbrella?”

Mom and I left New Haven’s train station early at about 7:30am. We found really good seats, and everything went smoothly for a while. However, as I watched Heroes on my portable dvd player, the power kept going in and out until we passed New York City. The rest of the train ride to Philadelphia was pretty uneventful, except for a lady who got on the train and did not where it was going. Whatever…

The guy at the car rental place was a jerk and extremely rude, and mom and I got lost on the way to Reading. I guess they don’t believe in good signage in Pennsylvania because that’s why we got lost. The highway signs are rare and not informational. On the way to Reading, it started to rain. Oh man…it didn’t stop raining until Saturday night.

Now, a week or so before, the Sheraton told us that they overbooked by about 73 rooms, and we had to be moved to the Hampton Inn across the street. The Sheraton gave us a $50 gift card to use anywhere we wanted, a discounted room rate, and a pass to the Sheraton (which we never used). The $50 gift card will be important for later.

The Hampton Inn was very nice. I especially liked the soft beds. After we arrived (probably about 2:30pm), mom and I decided to go to Red Lobster for lunch. It was pretty good, and then, before we left, I saw members of the Japanese team, including Daisuke Takahashi. The last time I saw Daisuke live was when he was training in Simsbury three years ago…he was good then and he’s even better now. I didn’t go up to him, because he was eating and I didn’t want to disturb him. I never thought that I would see Daisuke and Team Japan eating at a Red Lobster in Reading. LOL

Mom and I tried to find a place to buy an umbrella because it really started to rain hard. Luckily for us, Reading has a lot of outlet stores. A lot. First we tried Old Navy but no umbrellas there. I suggested that we go to Sears, but mom hates Sears. Then, as it rains even harder, we go into Office Max where we find an umbrella. Finally! Mom and I huddling under the umbrella was funny. You see, mom is several inches shorter than I am, and she was holding the umbrella closer to her and I was leaning down a lot to get under the umbrella.

The Sovereign Center is a nice arena, very small, which means there aren’t any bad seats. Friday night we sat in Section 117 Row M, which was right behind the judges and the technical controller. We met a Canadian photographer, who was very nice. We talked to him for a while, and then we talked to a local mother and daughter who sat next to us. The mother loves Pang/Tong, so this was a big treat for her.

The Compulsory Dance: Ice Dance is my least favorite discipline, but it was interesting to see it live. My favorites in the CD were Davis/White (they were scored unfairly) and Navarro/Bommentre. Pechalat/Bourzat were also good but I like their original dance better.

Pairs Short Program: I was so surprised that Dube/Davison were in first!!! I thought they did an amazing job, as did Pang/Tong. It was so awesome to see them live. Siudeks are coaching Kemp/King now, and I saw Mariusz in the Kiss and Cry.

Men’s Short Program: Standouts for me were Alban (I love his Addams Family program and thought it should’ve been a lot higher), Kristoffer (he is too funny), Daisuke (he rocked the house), and Ryan Bradley. Evan…he needs to understand that there are other colors other than black. Mom said he looked like a cat-burglar. LOL I felt bad for Karel because he did not do well, but the audience loves him. I really did not like Patrick Chan’s program. It was boring. Lutai seems like a nice kid, but you ladies who were in Warsaw last January were right- he’s a mini-Plushenko only slower. Kevin Reynolds looks like he’s twelve, but he’s really 17. He’s adorable and skated well considering it was first Senior Grand Prix (I think). Evan got the loudest applause both nights, but Ryan Bradley, Karel, and Daisuke came pretty close.

One more thing- For the ladies and men, three guys calculated their own scores for each program and showed their scores to everyone around them. I don’t know if they made it on tv, but it was so funny. The women behind mom and I were so annoying! They asked if Kristoffer was a “new skater”. Rolling Eyes

I took a lot of photos, but my mom has to Photoshop and fix some of them first. I have a lot of Alban and a couple of nice shots of Karel Zelenka and Evan.

Part 2 of my report will appear...sometime. LOL I'm very tired today after the train ride from h*ll.

Kiki
Callisto
Ouvreuse de porte
Callisto

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyDim 28 Oct - 23:36

Thank you Kiki! Can't wait reading the part 2! Very Happy
quintia

quintia

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyLun 29 Oct - 0:01

Skate America Day 2- “I Guess We Should Buy A New Digital Camera”

It’s still raining in Reading. Mom and I did not pack our raingear because the weather forecast said it would be “light showers”. Yeah, “light showers” does not mean downpours, people.

Anyways, I had a lot of problems with mom’s six year old digital camera on Friday night, so mom suggests that we go back to Office Max and buy a new camera. Thanks mom, I told you that we should have bought a new digital camera two months ago. ROLLS EYES After some conversing with dad about what to buy, we bought an awesome new camera that worked wonderfully.

Mom and I decided to go to the later practice sessions, and I took lots of photos of the second group of ladies and men’s practice. Caroline Zhang, Kimmie, and Emily looked very good, as did Miki. Alban did not come to my side of the rink often during the practice session (he stayed near Annick), but I did get a couple of great shots of Evan, who wore a color other than black. LOL Alban was the only skater who stayed during the whole practice. I noticed that Stephen Carriere has huge arm muscles, which was nice to look at. WINK

Original Dance: Folk dances galore! I loved Nav/Bom, Zar/Zar, Davis/White, Faiella/Scali, Pechalat/Bourzat, and Ben Agosto (I really dislike Tanith). I really liked Nathalie’s costume for the OD. She looked lovely.

Pairs LP: OMG I couldn’t believe it! Dube/Davison were magic out there, but Pang/Tong were great too, even with the mistakes. Both US Pairs teams were great (Evora/Ladwig should have placed above the Russians IMO) and have great futures ahead of them. I felt bad for Kemp/King because their James Bond LP has a lot of potential but Saturday wasn’t their day. SAD

Ladies SP: Caroline Zhang rocked. Kimmie was awesome…and Miki fell on footwork?! Poor Elene…Overall, pretty boring except for those three.

Men’s LP: I had such high hopes for Alban. He looked exhausted by the end of the program. His LP is very good and he had no major mistakes…he was just so tired. Kevin Reynolds, Ryan Bradley, and Kristoffer were my favorites from the first group. After Ryan skated, a group of teenage girls yelled, “We love you, Ryan!” Then, older men yelled, “We love you, Ryan!!!!” LOL Ryan’s confused/terrified look was priceless. Lutai was boring. Chan, IMO was boring too. Every time I hear “Four Seasons”, I keep picturing Lambiel in his rainbow zebra costume. Carriere’s LP, considering he had jazzy music, should have been more entertaining. Daisuke’s LP was good, even if the performance that night was not the best. Evan...he was impressive even though I don't like him as a skater. Funny tidbit- Evan wiped his face with a stuffed animal while in the Kiss N Cry. LOL

And that’s it from me. My pictures will show up…eventually. LOL

Kiki
lovochocolat

lovochocolat

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyLun 29 Oct - 1:25

Thanks Kiki!!!!! :coment: :coment: :hug:
quintia

quintia

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyLun 29 Oct - 4:24

You're welcome! Very Happy

Here's the link to my Photobucket album. There are only two pictures in the Skate America album now, but there will be plenty more.

https://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x27/Quintia_86/Skate%20America%202007/

Kiki
lovochocolat

lovochocolat

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyLun 29 Oct - 11:42

Could you show your banner to (in, at, to, I don't know how you say, sorry Embarassed Embarassed ) Alban Very Happy ??
Myloum

Myloum

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyLun 29 Oct - 14:26

Suspect in Alban... Ingrid go take your pills Laughing

Thanks for the report!!! Wink
quintia

quintia

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyLun 29 Oct - 14:54

lovochocolat a écrit:
Could you show your banner to (in, at, to, I don't know how you say, sorry Embarassed Embarassed ) Alban Very Happy ??

No, I did not get to show my banner to Alban. Crying or Very sad Hopefully he saw it...but then again, I'm kinda hoping he didn't because once the glue dried, it made the banner look terrible with large dark spots on it. Shocked

I'm glad you all liked my report. There will be more photos!

Kiki
lovochocolat

lovochocolat

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyLun 29 Oct - 16:37

Myloum a écrit:
Suspect in Alban... Ingrid go take your pills Laughing

Thanks for the report!!! Wink

:lgvert: :lgvert: :lgvert: Jte cataproute smileyvert

quintia a écrit:
lovochocolat a écrit:

No, I did not get to show my banner to Alban. Crying or Very sad Hopefully he saw it...but then again, I'm kinda hoping he didn't because once the glue dried, it made the banner look terrible with large dark spots on it. Shocked

I'm glad you all liked my report. There will be more photos!

Kiki

Thanks!! quiiiiiiiiick, I want see yours photos !! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
quintia

quintia

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyMar 30 Oct - 22:44

lovochocolat a écrit:
Thanks!! quiiiiiiiiick, I want see yours photos !! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wish granted. Wink https://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x27/Quintia_86/Skate%20America%202007/

There's a lot of Alban and Daisuke, as well as my great shots of the Men's Podium.

Kiki

EDIT: I added even more pictures- Andrei Lutai, Ryan Bradley, Evan, and more!
Titanie
Invité

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptySam 24 Nov - 2:44

Hey, girls!!! How have you been since I wasn´t here?? ( I had broken pc, it had burned basic desk, but now it is ok) Are you fine now?
Kiki, it seems that it was good experience, wasn´t it? :) Will you come to Skate America next year again? I am looking forward you photos :)
lovochocolat

lovochocolat

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptySam 24 Nov - 14:41

We are fine! We went to Trophée Eric Bompart and it's very great! Alban was first of short programm and third of free programm!!!! :yeuxcoeur:

Now we wait for France's championnats (I don't know how we say "Championnat" in english) with impatience and we :croisedoigts: !!!! :banane:
Callisto
Ouvreuse de porte
Callisto

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptySam 24 Nov - 15:17

Choc, it is the french championships... Wink
We had great time at TEB, we nearly all met each other. Alban's SP was great, his best one this season. On free program, he nailed one quad and two triple axels! But he put the knee on the ice at triple flip... and was only 3rd! We don't really understand the results. But it was a good competition, we saw many new skaters! We are just a little disapointed for Tomas Verner, who made quite bad programs. But I love his short program! Very Happy
Titanie
Invité

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptySam 24 Nov - 15:49

That had to be really great!! I am jealous on you, oooh.... I am really keen on european championship!!
Well, there is also big discussion on our czech forum, some people think that it was unfair to him to give him only thirc place but there are also people who think that he wouldn´t have been first after SP...I don´t know, because I haven´t seen it yet... but one girl said that he couldn´t skate, so I was very angry and I had an argue with her :macgyver: :dead:
Does there somebody already know if she will go to Europeans? Me and my friends, we probably gonna buy tickets today :)

One more thing : I live very nearby Pardubice, where is good ice rink and one day my classmate came to me and said: "Hey, were you yesterday at ice rink? My mum was there, there was a figure skating competition, Tomáš was there and he won, he did a quadruple!!" So I was very angry that I wasn´t here, it is only 15 minutes by train from my city and I wasn´t heeeeere!! arrrgh!! If I knew that nobody would stop me to go!! :boulet: But without internet I didn´t knew about that :(
But at that time Tomáš was ok and in a good form so I don´t know what happened to him :dontknow:
Callisto
Ouvreuse de porte
Callisto

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptySam 24 Nov - 16:01

Oh, I am sorry you didn't see Tomas... Crying or Very sad
For Alban, I think he deserved the first place at short program. Receptions were not perfect (as often unfortunatly) but he was the only skater who realized a clean program. All the others either fell or doubled a jump. The general level wasn't as high as if Brian was there, but Alban was the best at SP.
quintia

quintia

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptySam 24 Nov - 16:34

Titanie, I did have a great time at Skate America. I didn't get to meet Alban, but at least I got to see him skate a very good SP. Very Happy I will not be going to Skate America next year, because it's going to be in Washington state (which is across the country from me). It was definitely a positive experience, except for the train ride home :pastaper:. I want to go to another live competition as soon as I can (when it's near me) and hope that someday I will meet Alban.

Kiki
Malgosia

Malgosia

Féminin

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 EmptyDim 2 Déc - 20:24

Long time no see...I just dropped by to say hi and that I'm still alive Cool The reason why you haven't seen me such often is that I'm working and working and working.....:koetoiles: The job itself isn't that hard (I work as indvidual customer adviser and specialist complaints handler) - the working environment is very friendly and my colleagues are awesome (not only we are working together but partying as well :banane:) - it;s just that I work in two shifts i.e one week from 6.am to 2 pm , and the next one from 2 pm to 10 pm and it's kinda tiresome sometimes....
Anyway, I do read the board and follow everything that is going on in figure skating world - so no worries. it's just that i don't have too much time to write but I will improve myself News - Page 11 Smiley-IPB-64

Hugs to you all!!!!
Contenu sponsorisé

News - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: News   News - Page 11 Empty

News
Page 11 sur 17Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Suivant